The Bijou Suite ...... $169 a night
280 square feet
This is a gem of a room...we think you'll feel quite at home here.While doing renovations on this room in the Spring 2011 Alex found a small aquamarine stone that had been stashed under the floor boards. Ever since then we've called this the little "bijou", the French word for gem.
What you can expect:
- Queen size bed with down filled pillow top and down filled duvet
- 2 hypo-allergenic pillows + 2 down filled pillows
- dramatic vintage door headboard
- Private bathroom with double sink and glassed in shower
- 32" TV with cable
- coffee maker with the fixin's
- writing desk with down filled lounge seat
- hardwood floors and vintage rugs
- original encaustic art by Chrissy Poitras
- light breakfast included consisting of freshly baked croissants, juice and freshly brewed coffee or tea. Buffet breakfast additional.
This room is located on the second floor of the house.