The Green Room ...... $149 a night
It hasn't been painted green in over 10 years but the name lives on.
This room, as you can imagine, was painted bright green when the Fida elders first opened their fine dining restaurant. Since then its been almost every colour (including peacock blue). This main floor room has evolved from dining room to sleeping room and remains a regular favourite.
What to Expect:- queen size bed
- private bathroom with glass shower and rain shower head
- love seat for lounging
- 32" plasma TV with DVD player
- Down filled pillow top and duvet
- 2 hypo-allergenic pillows + 2 down filled pillows
- original 12" wood trim and hardwood floors
- original porcelain wall sconce's by Harlan House
- light breakfast included consisting of freshly baked croissants, juice and freshly brewed coffee or tea. Buffet breakfast additional.