The Babylon Log House ...... $345 a night (double occ.)
1300 square feet
We moved an 1860's log cabin to Angeline's and rebuilt it to suit todays modern traveller.
This is owner Alex's baby. He took an abandoned white cedar cabin, catelogued it, moved it 33km and rebuilt it with all the modern convieniences a weary traveller could need. It has a loft bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size bed on the main floor, living room, dining room, gorgeous kitchen and 4 piece bathroom. Did we mention it also has a spectacular panoramic view over the fields? It's pretty special.
What to expect besides original artwork and quirky furnishings
- living room with 52" plasma TV with satellite channels
- Free WIFI
- queen size bed
- dining area with full kitchen
- large shower with rain shower head
- soaker tub
- Loft open concept bedroom
- King size bed
- Bed with down filled pillows and duvet
Please note breakfast in not included in rates.